Minggu, 20 Januari 2013

Descriptive Essay




 My Funny Cat, Unga 

I have a pet that is a male cat. I give him a name, Unga. The word of Unga doesn’t have any meaning. I just pick it spontaneously from my mind. It also because whenever I call him with that name, he always turns his head towards me who call him and he also runs toward me. Before he becomes my pet, actually he is my neighbor’s pet. Because they have many cats at home, so they give one of them for me. I think Unga is a friendly cat. Even though, sometimes he makes me annoyed, but he still wants to follow my command. He likes running around here and there. He is an active and funny cat.

Unga is an active cat. He has a body that isn’t too fat and not too thin. It’s medium. He just two years old so his body still so light. But now, he becomes fatter day by day. It’s because he’s a healthy cat so he always has a big appetite. Everyday, I give him some foods twice a day, every morning and evening. But sometimes. He looks for his food by himself. He loves eating fried fish and chicken bones. But if he wants to look for his food by himself, he usually look for some mice which is roaming in my house. I think, he’s so useful.

Unga is a funny cat. He has a soft and thick fur. The colours of it are white and brown. It’s Striped like a tiger but it’s not too long. I have to bathe him three times a week to make him always clean and healthy. I need a big effort to make him wants to take a bath. Because usually, a cat is always afraid with the water. Besides he has a good fur, he also has a short tail and cute face. He has big eyes and the colours are bright brown. He becomes cuter when he says “meow” wherever he walks.

Despite he’s a spoiled cat but he also a lively cat. He can entertain me with his cuteness. He also be able to be a friend when nobody’s at home. So, as a responsibility, I have to take care him well. I’m so glad having him, because it’s my first time having an active and funny cat.

Thanks ,,,,,

1 komentar: